Join hosts Aidan Carter and Clare Kenny as they discuss the difficult topic of Science of Sex Appeal.
- Lucy Brown is a clinical professor with the Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Yeshiva University
- Christine Baglieri is an organizer with Pine Tree Youth Organizing
Thank you to everyone who called in to support Blunt Youth Radio! Your donations help keep Blunt and WMPG running. This show of support reminds us that what we are doing is valuable.
Thank you to:
Juna, Milena, Ava, Claire, Mick, Gwyn, Janet, Alex, Karen, Sarah, Lucinda, Sarah, Ingrid, Dale-Robin & Murray, Amy, Mark, Gabriel, Nicole, Courtney, Jen, Robert, Peter, Jennifer, Adam, BrendaIf you did not have a chance you can still donate to Blunt Youth Radio online at www.wmpg.org
Join us as hosts Isaac H. and Henry J. as they discuss the topic of sustainability on Blunt Youth Radio. We’ll be speaking with students at Bowdoin college who have been studying state energy legislature, students of the University of Southern Maine working against the university budget cuts, and fundraising for the Spring Begathon at WMPG station.
Hosted by Leo Hilton and Helen Cunningham on March the 17th. Guests included the Director of “Who’s Hungry?”, Dan Froot.
For more information about the “Who’s Hungry?” performance at Space Gallery on April 10th-12th, visit http://www.portlandovstions.org
Join hosts Olivia Bradstreet and Helen Cunningham as they discuss abortion rights.
Join hosts Lucy Tabb and Gaby Ferrell as they discuss the difficult topic of prisons in Maine and the USA, commercialization, privatization, and more.
- Joseph Jackson is the Assistant Coordinator for the Maine Prisoners Advocacy Coalition
- Grainne Dunne is the Justice Coordinator for for ACLU Maine
- Mark Dion is a Democratic Legislator for Portland and Falmouth
- Raymonde Charles is the press secretary for the children’s defense fund.